Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let's welcome 2010 with a round of applause! Yay! Because this means....

I'll be getting married in a year~! Did I hear someone ask if I proposed yet? Well..... Not yet.... But.... SOON! Hahaha obviously I'm not going to announce it here until the deed has been done! Else there wouldn't be any surprise would there? I do need everyone's help of course! Those who call me a friend, I now would need your help as a friend! I need A LOT of people's help! Hehe..

(FORMULAS AND IDEAS PLAYING IN HEAD) wahahahahaha.... This is surely going to be a big BANG! yeah!

Hrmm... Here are my new year resolutions. I'll be putting it up on the side so each time I complete a resolution, I will strike it off. But let me recall the html thing again alright? Heh.

2010 New Year Resolution:

1. Ready Engagement Ring
2. Propose
3. Book hotel and set date
4. Lose weight (I'm 75kg now, will shed 7kg in a year!)
5. Save more $

Thats it for now. Hahahahahahaha

Peace out ya'll!

Ji